- – 1/2 a large tub of greek yoghurt (alternatively you can use Fermented Coconut Yoghurt)
- – 150g pineapple
- – 1 tbsp. honey (optional)
- – 2 tbsp. Kapuluan Coconut Oil. It should be melted, but do not use high heat to melt. In cold weather, simply run under neutral water to liquify.
- – 1 tbsp. of vanilla essence
- – 50g shredded coconut
- 1. Place all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend.
- 2. Spread out the mixture onto a small baking tray and place in the freezer.
- 3. Once frozen, cut into squares to enjoy your coconut pineapple popsicles!