Last Updated on May 31, 2023 by Kapuluan
- 1/2 a large tub of Greek yoghurt (alternatively, you can use Fermented Coconut Yoghurt)
- 150g pineapple
- 1 tbsp. Honey (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Kapuluan Coconut Oil. It should be melted, but do not use high heat to melt. In cold weather, it was run under tepid water to liquefy.
- 1 tbsp. Of vanilla essence
- 50g shredded coconut
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend.
- Spread the mixture onto a small baking tray and place in the freezer.
- Once frozen, cut into squares to enjoy your coconut pineapple popsicles!