Last Updated on June 1, 2023 by Kapuluan
How to Make DIY Coconut Oil Deodorant
- 4 Tbsp Organic Raw Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Pure 100% Baking Soda
- 6 Tbsp Organic Arrowroot Powder
- 2-4 Drops of Organic Essential Oils
- Mix all ingredients
- Place in a sterilized/airtight container or use an empty deodorant container
Quick note: it may take a few hours to harden completely; you can put it in the fridge for a few hours if needed.
Many people say they are lifelong converts after trying this DIY coconut oil recipe, even those who use “clinical strength” deodorants. Some say because of their skin’s absorption, they sweat less.
Try it out yourself, and let us know how you like it!
JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM