Here is a really quick and easy recipe for DIY vegan coconut balls which are absolutely delicious. And a fairly healthy snack for on-the-go!
- – 1 cup raw almonds
- – 2 tbsp unsweetened shaved coconut
- – 1 tbsp chia seeds
- – 2 tbsp coconut oil
- – 1 tbsp honey
- – 1 tsp vanilla extract
- – Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1. Combine all ingredients in your food processor and pulse until it starts to become moist.
- 2. Form into balls using your hands.
- 3. Top with whatever you like. We like to do a few different types and use toppings like cocoa, chia seeds, shaved coconut, crushed almonds, and crushed pumpkin seeds.
Store in fridge and enjoy your DIY vegan coconut balls:)