Last Updated on June 1, 2023 by Kapuluan
Here is a quick and easy recipe for DIY vegan coconut balls, which are delicious. And a reasonably healthy snack for the on-the-go!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shaved coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1. Combine all ingredients in your food processor and pulse until it becomes moist.
- 2. Form into balls using your hands.
- 3. Top with whatever you like. We like to do a few different types and use toppings like cocoa, chia seeds, shaved coconut, crushed almonds, and crushed pumpkin seeds.
Store in the fridge and enjoy your DIY vegan coconut balls!